Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple Advice for Entrepreneurs - A Next Steps Flow Chart

What's your background?
It's a very simple question but I bet the resulting advice is 95% accurate..

Mvsd-background



Think about your background and your comfort zone. Are you stuck in it?..
Make sure you are focused on the right phase of your Customer Development, especially with small teams.

In Boston? Need help with your optimized next steps? Check out my plans, you'll usually find me at Venture Cafe on Thursdays (advice is free).
Update: Join the discussion below.. my next blog post might be in the works :)
Rudi also asked why advice is free? It's not and it shouldn't be.. I believe in even value-exchange but I grow and learn while interacting too. I learn something new every time I help someone determine their optimized next steps. I clarify my ideas and build a deeper understanding of issues related to specific people, problems and use cases. I also believe in community envolvement, someone else's idea/solution may trigger a new idea to explore or something I haven't learned or tried yet ..  That is certainly well worth my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment